Re: Paging on unacknowledged alarms

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Paging on unacknowledged alarms
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 07:24:16 -0500
The procedure I gave for finding an acknowledged object worked for me.   I don't
know why yours doesn't, unless the Operations Center is using local copies of
the map.  Acknowledge status has to be kept somewhere and that somewhere is in
the map databases.  That's all I can tell you.  There may be more compexity here
than I am aware of since this is not my area of expertise.  If you cannot get
this to work, then I am sorry, but that's all I can do.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Brad Martin <bmartin@METLIFE.COM> on 12/14/99 05:47:15 PM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>