New to Netview!

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: New to Netview!
From: M Robert Prakash <robertprakash@CHENNAI.TCS.CO.IN>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 14:14:43 +0530
Hi

We have recently purchased Netview 5.1.1 for NT(We also have  Netview for
Unix,but I am starting with NT as I am more comfortable on NT).We got 3 CDs,TME
10 Netview v5.1, TME 10 Netview v5.1.1 Patch for NT and Tivoli Integration pack
for Netview v5.1.I have a few question

   Do I install the patch on top of the Netview 5.1 by running the setup.exe
   file or can I directly install Netview from the v5.1.1 CD (I have already
   installed by the first option)
   We have TME 10 Framework installed but without TEC,we have DM.From the Manual
   I understand that Netview for NT can send events to TEC.But can I integrate
   it with Tivoli framework with the Tivoli integration pack CD.
   The Graph for Bandwidth utilization show MIB value on one axis mapped against
   time.Does the MIB value mean percentage utilization.

I am just beginning to use Neview,if anyone of you have used Netview for NT
please help me out.

Thanks

Robert