Web access remote execution format

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Web access remote execution format
From: "Ben-Shalom, Omer" <omer.ben-shalom@INTEL.COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 07:57:54 -0800
        I want to use the web access remote execution to create smart sets.
        choosing the smartsetutil and issuing in the parameters
        a test this_is_a_test' ('vendor'='Cisco systems')
        seem to work fine but trying to use a more complex rule with
(condition_1 AND condition_2) fails as does anything else I used with
spaces.

        Question then is how to write the parameters if they contain a space

        Thanks

        Omer.