Web Interface on Netview 5.1.2 on AIX

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Web Interface on Netview 5.1.2 on AIX
From: "Desai, Aditya" <DesaiA@USA.REDCROSS.ORG>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 09:10:46 -0500
Hi all

After upgrading from 5.1.1 to 5.1.2 on AIX, I was under the impression the
web interface "bug" was fixed, ie, the IP internet map show up in a left
upper corner and does not have the labels visible as it is too small.  After
the upgrade, my IP internet map is still the same size.

Question : is there a was to make the map bigger so that the labels are
visible for the icons ? I tried on both IE and Netscape to increase the
fonts, but the map is a java applet and has no effect on fonts.

Thanks

Ed