Re: Netview NT 5.1.2

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview NT 5.1.2
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 09:06:51 -0500
You can find out what release of NetView for NT you are running by clicking on
"Help" and then "About NetView" , like any other Windows program.   There is a
version number in the Tivoli logo which comes up every time the GUI is started.

What component are you looking for a bug in Matt?  Are you referring to the
trapd purge thing?  That's easy enough to spot if you have it.  The event
browser stalls and you get messages on the screen and in the nv.log about the
purge failing.

But the only way to get fixes is to contact Support, because there is no newer
level of maintenance available than 5.1.2, so anything you get is by defintion,
a "e-fix" or temporary binary replacement.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Matthew Moore (DSL AK)" <MattM@DATACOM.CO.NZ> on 12/19/99 04:15:54 PM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>