Re: NetView Web info

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView Web info
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 08:58:24 -0500
There should be man pages. I know that chmod_web_ovw was a new command
in 5.1, and so it is documented in the Release Notes (the manuals were not
reprinted for 5.1).  The ovw_webconfig command is run automatically when
you
do ovw -config, to impart any new symbol gifs to the web server. It is not
mentioned
in the release notes, but look for a man page. There is also the Readme
that you
see when you launch the web client. Not much else, I'm afraid.

Detroit
Hi,

I've got NetView 5.1.1 on AIX 4.2.1
I'm looking for info on NetView Web Client : found info in Administrator's
guide. Where else could I look for info ? specifically for cammands like :
/usr/OV/bin/chmod_web_ovw
/usr/OV/bin/ovw_webconfig (looks like the ovw -webconfig funtionality)

Thanks

Al