Re: NetView Web info

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView Web info
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 16:22:40 -0500
Leslie's right, there should be man pages, but chmod_web_ovw  does not have one
yet.  That's coming soon, as there is an open defect on it.  In the meantime you
can browse the script and read the comments at the top.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM> on 12/22/99 08:58:24 AM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>