RIM problem

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RIM problem
From: Sergio Cardona <scardona@mail.visiontech.com.co>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 15:21:34 -0500
Hi all,
I am trying to install the database support for
netview, working with oracle 7.3.4, and netview 5.1.2.
I have created the database using the scritps provided
with netview and the RIM object according to the manual.
But when I try to test the connection to the database,
using wrimtest, I get the following output:
# wrimtest -l netview
Resource Type  : RIM
Resource Label : netview
Host Name      : unify
User Name      : netview
Vendor         : Oracle
Database       : SATPLUSTCP
Database Home  : /aplora/app/oracle/product/7.3.4
Server ID      :
Instance Home  :
Opening Regular Session...rim_errors:0024
Could not connect to RDBMS server to access database
SATPLUSTCP
The RDBMS server call's return code was:  3113
The RDBMS server call's error was:  ORA-03113: end-of-
file on communication channel

Does any one have this problem before or has a clue of
what is going on? I guess that the problem resides at
the oracle installation, but I am not sure.
Regards
Sergio Cardona.

This mail sent through IMP: http://web.horde.org/imp/