NV6k to TEC

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: NV6k to TEC
From: "Smeriglio,Luca,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Luca.Smeriglio@NESTLE.COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 16:52:59 +0100
Hi list,

I have a small question.

As I'm already using custom scripts for Node Down/Up events within Netview,
I thought it may be simpler to use wpostemsg inside those scripts to notify
the TEC.
(thus allowing me to maybe add custom slots for additional information)

The question is, is there a specific Class for NV6K_Node_Down and
NV6K_Node_Up
defined in the tecad_nv6k.baroc file, or is the "IBM_Default_Trap" Class
used for those
events normally ?

Thanks for your help and merry X-Mas everyone !

Cheers,
Luca

               ``
              (o o)
         Luca Smeriglio
                Infrastructure & Operations
    Network Architecture & Tivoli Coordination
           NESTEC SA - Vevey Switzerland
      TEL ++41 21 924.26.53 / FAX 924.45.89