Re: NV6k to TEC

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NV6k to TEC
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 11:18:32 -0500
I don't know the TEC default but it is easy enough for you to find out.
Go to your TEC box and browse the tecad_nv6k.cds file and see for yourself.  Do
a search on the specific id of the trap you are looking for and if it is there,
then you will see what class is being used.  If you don't find it, then it is
the default.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Smeriglio,Luca,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Luca.Smeriglio@NESTLE.COM> on 12/22/99