James Shanks/Tivoli Systems is out of the office.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: James Shanks/Tivoli Systems is out of the office.
From: Notes-RTP@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 19:22:28 -0500
I am out of the office from 01/01/2000, returning 01/09/2000.  You will receive
only this notification of my absence prior to my return, at which time I will
respond.
I am out of the office until Monday, January 10, 2000, and may not be able to
respond to notes  during this period. Urgent requests for assistance should be
sent to my manager Mark Stowers.

If you receive more than one of these notices, I apologize.

Thanks
James