Re: Novell Mibs

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Novell Mibs
From: Art DeBuigny <debuigny@DALLAS.NET>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 14:08:51 -0600
Phat;

Go to novell's web page, click on the technical support link, then on the file
finder link on the top of the page.  Enter *.mib in the file finder screen and
click on find.  You will get a list of server packs and programs and such that
contain those mib files listed.  You will have to decompress (self extracting
EXE)
those files and grab the mibs from there.  Some of the files are huge, but you
should have a very comprehensive MIB library for novell when you are done.

If anyone knows of an eaiser way, let me know.

Art DeBuigny
debuigny@dallas.net
Bank of America Network Operations