Re: Novell Mibs

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Novell Mibs
From: Art DeBuigny <debuigny@DALLAS.NET>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 15:34:50 -0600
I'm not 100 percent sure, but it sounds to me like your server may not have
data for
the mib object you are querying.  If you can query the object from the browser,
than
its up to the server to have the data you are looking for.

MIBS are the same for all platforms.  There are no NetView specific mib files.

Art DeBuigny
debuigny@dallas.net
Bank of America Network Operations