Re: summary: Re: removing Netview installation

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: summary: Re: removing Netview installation
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 17:53:29 -0500
If you installed Netview, then Nways, then deinstalled Netview, Nways will
probably be in a sorry state. Try using the SMIT menus to deinstall Nways.
(smitty cml...maintain...) Nways is still fully acquainted with smit.
After you
use the Nways deinstall function, then use the AIX deinstall method to look
for leftover stuff. Then you should be ready for a fresh install of Nways.

(248) 552-4968 Voicemail, Fax, Pager

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on

Gord Michaels <gord_michaels@HOTMAIL.COM>@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU> on 01/06/2000
02:42:54 PM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

Sent by:  Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView
      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>