Re: polling for default routing entries

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: polling for default routing entries
From: "Owens, Blaine C" <bowens@EASTMAN.COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 13:49:13 -0500
Gib, I'm afraid I was in a hurry and didn't read your original post close
enough. I was thinking of the difference between a production ROUTER with
large tables and a test ROUTER with small tables. I see now that you are
looking at the same router (same tables) with two different NetViews.

Anybody with a clear head have any suggestions?

Blaine Owens
Eastman Chemical Company
Phone - (423)-229-3579
Fax - (423)-229-1188