Re: Query database collection Ruleset not working

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Query database collection Ruleset not working
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 07:31:48 -0500

Once again, Juan,  you are behind on maintenance.  This issue with the Origin
for Collections not working was fixed in 5.1.2.

Note that it is not fixed in the NT version (APAR PJ26960).

If you are going to report problems to the list please be explicit about what
level of maintenance you have applied.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Juan Echevarria <echevarria@ES.IBM.COM> on 01/11/2000 07:03:16 AM