List Server Problems

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: List Server Problems
From: Freeman Ken <Ken.Freeman@WOOLWICH.CO.UK>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 16:57:32 -0000
Is there a problem with the list server?

I have been receiving the index but am unable to retrieve the items I am
interested in. It is also proving impossible to update my profile.

Could someone send me a note directly to ken.freeman@woolwich.co.uk with the
e-mail address of the server administrator.

Thanks

Ken Freeman
Woolwich plc
The information, attachments and opinions contained in this message are
those of its author only and do not necessarily represent those of The
Woolwich and or any of its subsidiaries and are intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. The sender
may not be authorised to give financial advice, and nothing in this
message should be construed as offering such advice.

The message may contain privileged and confidential information and you
may not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you
have received this email in error please notify the Information
Security Manager at ADMINISTRATOR@WOOLWICH.CO.UK

Woolwich plc. Registered in England Number : 3295699.
Register Office: Watling St, Bexleyheath, Kent. DA6 7RR.

Woolwich plc is an introducer firm only for Woolwich Life, Woolwich
Unit Trust Managers and Woolwich Plan Managers who are regulated by the
Personal Investment Authority for life assurance, pensions, unit trusts
and other investment business.