Netview AIX Hardware/Software Req.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Netview AIX Hardware/Software Req.
From: "D. Stephenson" <debbie_stephenson@UK.IBM.COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 16:46:33 +0000
Hi,

Does anybody out there know the minimum hardware & software requirements for
Netview 5.1.2. on AIX, or can you point me in direction of a web site where I
can find the info. (I have tried searches on the Tivoli/Netview web site, there
seems to be Hardware req. for other platforms, but not AIX - perhaps I'm missing
it).

We are wanting to move from Netview511NT to Netview512AIX.  We support 150
mapped nodes and 3000, growing to 5000 event nodes.  Has anyone experience about
'if/by how much' we would need to increase the minimum Hardware req. to.

Any info. would be appriciated.

Regards