Re: node down ruleset not paging.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: node down ruleset not paging.
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 16:43:38 -0500
Well, I have seen it work, though not on your system.  But it must be fully
qualified as "/usr/OV/bin/nvpage".  But even if it were not, I would have
expected an error indicating that it could not be found in the nvaction.alog.

Sorry.  out of ideas at this point.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Boulieris, Arthur" <Arthur.Boulieris@NZ.UNISYS.COM> on 01/20/2000 04:35:50 PM