Re: New NetView System

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: New NetView System
From: Jim Kellock <jkelloc@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 00:47:14 -0500
Not directly related to NetView, I don't think, but there is some change
in I4ls (licensing verification).  If you use applications that employ
i4ls (SNA Mgr, db/2, some of the Nways applications, and perhaps other
3rd party software) you might want to check support first to find out
whether you need a newly generated license or license setup script.