FW: Error reading background file

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: FW: Error reading background file
From: Patrick McNeil <patrick_mcneil@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 13:37:29 -0600
When I run the nv6000 -verify, I get a long list of commands (1255 lines)
and at the end it says verification complete.  I looked through the file and
could not find any line that looked like a failure or an error.

When I run the nv6000 -config, it gets to a specific symbol (cpw216) and
that is the last successful symbol compiled.

I am trying to determine how the files are processed (i.e. by OID, order in
oid_to_sym file, etc) to determine what the next file would be.

Patrick