Re: Manager Submap

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Manager Submap
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 10:22:41 -0500
Is this a recently discovered network? Is netmon up and running on the
other Netviews? I would try demandpolling the other netviews, or maybe
deleting and rediscoverying them from the ip map to get your netview to
take another look at them. I would expect them to show up on their own
eventually. ? Unmanage/Manage the Manager Submap icon?

Detroit

Hi all !

I am new on netview an have a problem with the manager
Submat.

I have 3 netview server on the same network but in the
manager submat i can only see the netview server i am
working with.

If i use the ovobjprint command to see the 2 others
netview servers i can see that both have the field
isManager set as TRUE.

How can i make to see each of the 3 servers on the
Manager Submap?

Alexis Henry
BNP, France.
alexishenry@yahoo.fr