Antw: Database Question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Antw: Database Question
From: Michael Seibold <Michael.Seibold@GEK.DE>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 08:08:01 +0100
Try grep or awk for the desired items on /usr/OV/log/trapd.log.

Michael Seibold

>>> Steve Stamper <sstamper@FOREMOST.COM> 01.02.2000  20.45 Uhr >>>
Hope one of you database wizzards can point me where to start...  AIX4 & NV5

I know how to create a report based on selected items from events window in
the control desk on NetView.  Is there a way to do the same thing from a
command line?  Just looking for a place to start reading.

Thanks in advance

Steve Stamper
Grand Rapids, Michgan

the system manager.