Recovering

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Recovering
From: "Wiesner, Thomas" <Thomas.Wiesner@MV.AOK.DE>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 13:31:50 +0100
Hallo,

It is clear to me, that there are some messages about this topic, but I have
a special problem.
We have a router in one location with 1x Ethernet, 1 x S1 and 1x
BRI-Interface for backup the S1 line. This did run.
Then we makes test with voice and thats why we install a second router that
gets the S1, E1 and the BRI-Interface with the IP-Adresses from the first.
(The other Router gets another IP-Adress and is over the Ethernet
connectet).

Now we wont that Netview display the two routers.
We try some things but the new Router doesn't display in Netview.
If I make ovtopodump -l <nodename> , he list the detail Informtion about the
Router.
But If I make ovtopofix -n <nodename> ,object is not found.
What should we do?

Please help me!