Database increasing

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Database increasing
From: Sandro Bonarrigo <sandro.bonarrigo@ITPRO-AG.CH>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 14:39:34 +0100
Hello all,
I have installed Netview V5.1.2 and Nways Manager V2. My problem is, that my
Databases are growing extremely from day to day though
discovery is set to off (i'm working with Seedfile). I think, that with the
Nways Manager LNM Application something is going wrong.
If i do an 'ovobjprint' , i see 90% objects with FIELD ID 10 and 70 and no more
information. For what do this ID's stand for?. I think that this is the major
problem,
but from where do this objects come and how can i stop this ore delete them from
 the database? I've arrived to 20000 objects, defined in Seedfile are 500
Components!!! Could anybody help me?

Sandro