Re: Database increasing

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Database increasing
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 09:20:09 -0500
NetView Support.  I think Nways is just a victim here, because it has code that
runs every time a new dataase object is added.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Sandro Bonarrigo <sandro.bonarrigo@ITPRO-AG.CH> on 02/02/2000 09:04:52 AM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

To:   NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU

Hi James,
do I have to call Netview Support or Nways Support?

Sandro

James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM> on 02.02.2000 14:54:45

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>