Cool way to view and search the Archives

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Cool way to view and search the Archives
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 09:27:53 -0500
Did everyone see this posting form Mark van Kerkwyk?
I didn't know he was doing this but I tried his link, and low and behold, he is
maintaing copies of the NV-L and Tivoli lists on his private server which you
can browse and search with a web browser.
 http://www.vk.net/lists

Cool!  Thanks Mark!

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support