Re: Problem...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Problem...
From: Marcelo Pastre <mpastre@POWER.UFSCAR.BR>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 15:45:52 -0200
Leslie,

i will try to explain more clearly my problem:
My hardware with netview: IBM RISC 6000 with NetView 5.1

I'm trying with netview reach all my network (very huge one!), a backbone,
several others networks below, routers, workstations, etc.
Netview show me, for example,  a network segment, when I try to open this
segment,
it only show me a straight line (pointing to nothing, but I know there's a
network at that point).
Do you understand??
Did it happen to someone before?

Thanks,