Re: forwarding trap to another NetView server

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: forwarding trap to another NetView server
From: "Joel A. Gerber" <joel.gerber@USAA.COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 13:58:56 -0600
You could also use the NetView MLM component for trap forwarding.  The
devices can be configured to send traps to the MLM, and then the MLM will
forward traps to multiple NetView servers.  We've had up to four NetView
servers receiving traps from the same MLM server this way.

Joel Gerber - I/T Networking Professional - USAA Information Technology Co.
- San Antonio, TX
* (210)456-4231         * mailto:Joel.Gerber@USAA.com   "
http://www.usaa.com