Re: Antw: Re: snmpdx agent on Solaris 7 - SOLUTION!

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Antw: Re: snmpdx agent on Solaris 7 - SOLUTION!
From: "Rauwers, Laurens" <rauwers@HITT.NL>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 09:48:10 +0100
Thanks Elizabeth and Mark.
It works now, it has something to do with the way you restart the master
agent.
I used a kill and a restart via the command line, and not the
/etc/init.d/init.snmpdx stop|start as Elizabeth described in her mail from
saturday.
The method with a kill and cmd line start doesn't read the /etc/snmp/conf
directory again.
I think I need some explanation about these start-up methods.

Laurens Rauwers