Re: Web Interface Problems...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Web Interface Problems...
From: Vladimir Petr <Petr@DATASYS.CZ>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 19:29:33 +0100
Gord,
ad 1. In your web browser you will see the map that is open right now in
read/write mode. If you open other map, your view will be changed in the browser
to reflect it.
ad2. On AIX 4.3.3/NV 5.1.1 with Netscape 4.6 I can see all the events that meet
the criteria of the ruleset being applied (I upgraded from AIX 4.2.1 recently
and even then it was fine). I would check the ruleset you are using to filter
the events. Is the ruleset used in the console events window the same as in the
web interface?
My $0.02

HTH,
Best regards,