Re: Web Interface Problems...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Web Interface Problems...
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 11:27:29 -0500
1) The web client will find the first map that is up and opened r/w. Try
closing
the default map, where ever you have it opened, and restarting your client.
You should be able to bring the default map up later if you like. This is
the
rumor, anyway.
2) The events display remains unpopulated until you select a rule
(forwardall.rs
for example) and press the button (View, I think it says). If you still do
not get
events, this is usually an issue with resources on the box running the web
client.

Detroit

Hello All.

I am running: AIX 4.2.1, Netview 5.1.1, Nways 2.0.

I am using Netscape 4.0 and I have Netview Security turned ON.

When I login to the Web Interface I have two problems:

1. I always get the Default map instead of the one I regularly use.
It say on top:  "default: Root-IP.Internet"
How can I get my custom Map to come up??

2. I see nothing on my Events window in the Web Interface, even though on
the Netview Console there are many events. Anyone ever seen this before??

Any info appreciated.

Gord Michaels.