Re: tcpConnectionClose

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: tcpConnectionClose
From: Vladimir Petr <Petr@DATASYS.CZ>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 22:08:06 +0100
Gord,
Unfortunately, IOS does not provide the snmp disable trap command. There is just
"no snmp enable traps <trap_type>". The trap type can be "snmp" but I think you
don't really want this for it would disable all snmp traps sending. So, it
seems, you will have to set the trap setting to Log only or Don't log or display
or use a ruleset to filter them out.

Best regards,
Vladimir.