working with Collections

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: working with Collections
From: Dietmar Gaulhofer <dietmar_gaulhofer@AT.IBM.COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 11:25:42 +0100
Hi,

I have an situation which i would like to clear - i hope someone could help me
on that. Env. is AIX 4.3.2 and Netview 5.1.2.

If i unmanage or ack. an Node in an Collection - is then this change also
happening on the Interface level ? A Customer
has a problem that very often the Interface keeps managed.  I have the same
behavior on an Testinstallation of V 6 that
if i ack. an Critical node in an specific Collection the Interface is still in
status Critical....

Is this works as designed ? anyone have/had the same problem ?

Thanks for any help,

Kr, Dietmar