AW: Réf. : Select failed

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: AW: Réf. : Select failed
From: Schiffinger Ralph 2100 <Ralph.Schiffinger@ERSTEBANK.AT>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 08:49:05 +0100
This was(?) a known bug in NetView AIX V4.
And it was easy to reproduce:
1.) Start the ruleset editor.
2.) Exit the Netview GUI (without stopping the ruleset editor!)
3.) Bingo - Select-failed filling up my nv6000.log
Cannot remember if just ovstop / ovstart did the trick.
Think I had to reboot the machine.
HTH, Cordially, Ralph.
iT-AUSTRIA / OE2100 / TK-NWM
Tel  (mobil)  0664 1908469