Web Map problem...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Web Map problem...
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 16:38:48 -0500
There was apar for this problem that was fixed and included in 5.1.1.
But you are still having it, eh? I'm sure you have seen this suggestion
from me before: try it from another PC with more resources; also, try
sticking a background gif on the server, refreshing the web client,
and then removing the the background gif. I think this must force some
buffer increases somewhere or something. I don't know why it works.
Also, you did not say which web browser you are using, but either one,
you should increase the disk space available for caching. By a LOT.

Detroit

Hello All.

Env: AIX 4.2.1, Netview 5.1.1, Nways 2.0.

When I use the Netview Web Interface, on some of my submaps (the ones with
the greater number of symbols), the map gets displayed with some of the
symbols 'off' the map, i.e. I can see the lines drawn to them, but the
symbols themselves are 'off' the map.

Has anyone ever seen this before?

Any info/ideas appreciated.

Gord.