AW: Difference between OpenView and Netview on NT?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: AW: Difference between OpenView and Netview on NT?
From: ADAMCZYK Herbert <herbert.adamczyk@IT-AUSTRIA.COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 11:04:18 +0100
Steve,

look at www.networkcomputing.com/821/821f1.html
NetView NT 5.0 got the Network Computing Editors's Choice award (but it was
based on the 5.0 from 1997)
I found a more up-to-date Lab-Test on the german site of
www.networkcomputing.de (from Sep. 98), where Netview NT earned the
Best-Value award.
I personally consider that Netview NT is the best NT network mgmt. product.
Wish to have some of the delightful features on the Netview UNIX product.

Cordially

Herbert Adamczyk