Re: AIX Codeset for NetView 5.1.2

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: AIX Codeset for NetView 5.1.2
From: "Joel A. Gerber" <joel.gerber@USAA.COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 15:28:10 -0600
The current default LANG on this server is "en_US".  I know that NetView
definitely will have problems with this LANG setting, because I've tried
running NetView with that setting before (thinking that a lower case "e" and
an uppercase "E" could not possibly have a significant difference; what a
fool I was).  Anyway, I need to know how to run NetView, (if it's even
possible), on a system with "en_US" as the default LANG setting.

Joel Gerber - I/T Networking Professional - USAA Information Technology Co.
- San Antonio, TX
* (210)456-4231         * mailto:Joel.Gerber@USAA.com   "
http://www.usaa.com