AIX Codeset for NetView 5.1.2

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: AIX Codeset for NetView 5.1.2
From: "Joel A. Gerber" <joel.gerber@USAA.COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 14:56:25 -0600
Thanks Michael/James for your advice on the codesets.  We are going to try
Michael's "patch" for forcing the LANG variable to En_US, by creating a
/usr/OV/bin/netnmrc.pre script with those statements in it.  We have a
similar setup for the NetView user's profiles.  So far there have not been
any problems.  We'll let you know if anything strange happens.

Thanks!

Joel Gerber - I/T Networking Professional - USAA Information Technology Co.
- San Antonio, TX
* (210)456-4231         * mailto:Joel.Gerber@USAA.com   "
http://www.usaa.com