Re: TMNC

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: TMNC
From: Michele Curzi <michele_curzi@IT.IBM.COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 15:45:46 +0100
Hi Christine,
I tried but I couldn't find this patch.
Can  you give me internet address for it?
thank in advance

Michele Curzi
IBM Global Services - ITS

 tel +39-800318451
               0338/8944459

Christine_Marshall@TIVOLI.COM on 02/08/2000 05:14:18 PM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

To:   NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Michele Curzi/Italy/IBM)

Michele,

You will only see IC_HOST_UNAVAILABLE as TMNC used with Netview does not
make a
distinction between switches, hubs, PC's.  They will all be hosts.

Additionally, you will need to obtain the TMNC patch 1.0.1 as filtering
does not
work on version 1.0.

Regards,
Christine Nutt Marshall/Tivoli Systems