Re: CW2K Traffic Monitor sending RMON stats. threshold traps to NetView.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: CW2K Traffic Monitor sending RMON stats. threshold traps to NetView....
From: Robert Schneider <rschneider@METLIFE.COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 14:14:39 -0500
Not sure what Traffic Director looks like compared to the full blown NetScout
Manager, which is what I have but, under Admin there is a Set Trap Destination
button. Launch that and you are prompted for hosts to send traps to...

Bob Schneider
MetLife

"Gord Michaels" <gord_michaels@HOTMAIL.COM> on 02/18/2000 02:06:37 PM

Please respond to "Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView"
      <NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu>