Re: Management via dial-up-connections

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Management via dial-up-connections
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 12:05:02 -0500
The MLM guy says that he is unaware of anyone doing management via dial-up
lines, and that no one has ever tested  with so many MLMs.  Dozens, yes; but
hundreds, no.  But you would control them via APM just like always.

Good luck

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Stefan Schickling <schickl@mus.de> on 02/23/2000 09:10:15 AM