Re: Netview 5.1 NT and TSD Integration

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview 5.1 NT and TSD Integration
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 12:55:35 -0500
Does Service desk provide you with an executable to create a ticket from the
command line?  If so, then the answer is "yes".  If not, then I don't see how.
If yes, you could configure the trap in trapd.conf. by using Task --> Trap
Settings

If you don't know about how to use Service Desk, then I suggest you consult the
Tivoli forum, see
http://www.tivoli.isis2000.com/lists.html

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support