Re: NetView Programmer's Toolkit

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView Programmer's Toolkit
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 10:12:36 -0500
Hard copy versions of the Programmer's Guide and Programmer's Reference were not
produced for NetView Version 5 for UNIX.  There are not enough dedicated
application programmers to make hard copy cost effective any more.
They are included in the dynatext soft copy you installed when you installed the
books.
If you want to get a PDF copy you can print with Adobe, then you can do so from
http://www.tivoli.com/support but you will need to be registered first.

The hard copy from Version 4 is still very useful.  I am not aware of any APIs
which were changed  in V5.

The Programmer's Guide and Reference for the NetView for NT has never been
produced in hard copy.  You installed soft copy with the product.  PDF versions
are also available on the same Tivoli support web site.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Rauwers, Laurens" <rauwers@HITT.NL> on 02/24/2000 08:44:38 AM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>