Re: NetView Programmer's Toolkit

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView Programmer's Toolkit
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 10:17:38 -0500
Yes there is code on the CD-ROM, but it is NOT separate from the product.  You
installed /usr/OV/include and /usr/OV/prg_samples with the basic NetView
installation.  And may of the routines you will call, those discussed in the
Programmer's Guide and Programmer's Reference are all ready available as part of
shared libraries in /usr/OV/lib.
You have already installed everything there is once you have installed NetView.
We don't charge extra  for it.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Mythili Kannan <mythili@HARBOR.SAFEPORT.COM> on 02/24/2000 09:49:32 AM