Copy or print object information...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Copy or print object information...
From: Matthias Goellnitz <GOELL@DE.IBM.COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 14:12:15 +0100
Hi all,

how can I printout or copy a summary of object information from a subnet or
collection of
devices (switches).

For example:

I have one subnet. In this subnet there are 20 switches and I need from all
the same information
like IP-Address, Software-Rev. and location.

If I use the Netview desktop tools Menue-Systeminformation (greated by MIB
application builder snmp) I receive
every node a separate windows with requested information.

My gole is to create a task with a summery of all object information an to
move or copy this object information to a ascii file or printer.

How can I do this? Is there a way to do this?

Can anybody help?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours Sincerely
Matthias Goellnitz

IBB GmbH ..an IBM Global Services Company
Network Services
Phone ++49 (0) 9721-91-4207
Fax ++49 (0) 9721-91-6188
mailto:goellnitz_m@ibb.de