Re: Node Name Change & Collection Stats

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Node Name Change & Collection Stats
From: Vince Rosso <Vince_Rosso@TRANSALTA.COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 10:55:47 -0700
Leslie ... I tried playing with the command "snmpColDump <filename> | fgrep
<nodename>" and I receive the error message  "Could not open bang file
snmpCollect! : no such file or directory.   I've read thru the man pages
and it does make reference to a second file, but I don't find such a file
when I check in usr/OV/databases.   Should there be a 2nd file?   Can you
substitute the IP address for the node name?   I get the same results
either way.   Thanks!

 (Embedded
 image moved   Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
 to file:      2000/02/24 09:03 PM