Re: System Monitor SIA on AIX4.3.X

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: System Monitor SIA on AIX4.3.X
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 14:04:34 -0500
I have put this on at a couple of sites running 4.3.2, and the SIA also
on 4.3.2 (the Netview box), and it seemed to work fine. The only expample
I usually set up is the cpu monitor, so this is not a very extensive test.

By the way, two copies of your question showed up.

Detroit

Hello, NV users

I have NV5.1.1 over AIX4.1.5, MLM 5.03, SIA 2.3.1 (with latest PTF) and I'm
planning to upgrade it to AIX4.3.3.

Is anyone using SM's SIA agent on AIX 4.3.X ?

I know SM'SIA is no longer supported, but does it work on AIX4.3.X ?

Thank you so much