Re: Netview trap defined for Timeplex equipment

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview trap defined for Timeplex equipment
From: Jim Kellock <jkelloc@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 17:14:39 -0500
There seem to be some traps in the Timeplex MIB files.  Check for what
you want at www.timeplex.com or go directly to
http:/207.243.157.68/federal/mibs.html, which lists the MIBS for
download.

Beyond that, you'll have to run mib2trap and run the resulting trap to
create them in trapd.conf.  You may find that if you want only a small
number of the traps configured, it will be easier to enter them
individually.  mib2trap is sometimes a lot more finicky than the vendors
trap mibs choose to be with the ASN.1 syntax.

Good luck.