Re: Netview 6

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview 6
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 19:00:03 -0500

Sorry, Chris, but I am not the marketing guy.
I don't have a product announcement letter and I cannot answer for why the V6
doc is not on the web site.
I have asked and when I have answers they will be posted.

But I can tell you that both the UNIX and NT versions GA'ed on Friday, Feb. 25

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

Chris Cowan <chris.cowan@2ND-WAVE.COM> on 02/29/2000 10:34:11 AM

      <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>